Supply Chain Analyst
Top Notch Distributors Job Description Last Reviewed:
Wednesday, November 14, 2018
Title: Supply Chain Analyst
Pay Status: Non-Exempt
Reports To: Director of Operations
The Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for the data analytics and review of all supply chain inventory and shipping activity, where daily and weekly reporting is critical to this role.
- Update daily shipping and logistics data activity to ensure consistent and accurate monthly reporting for all warehouse locations
- Ownership of KPI’s and metrics to set department goals and measure results
- Review and report on distribution inventory staging areas and direct attention to areas in need of support
- Responsible for suggesting methods to continuously improve distribution operations, efficiency and service.
- Work as a member/leader of special or on-going projects that are important to area/process improvement.
- Provide root cause analysis on data gathered to identify improvement initiatives
- Assist Director and Ops Managers to establish and maintain work procedures and processes that support company and departmental standards, procedures, and strategic directives.
- Expedite investigation into daily customer concerns
- Additional projects and responsibilities as assigned
- Strong sense of ownership and commitment to excellence
- Strong analytic background and a business acumen in supply chain operations
- Must be able to work with other departments and be a team player
- Travel requirements less than 10%
- BS in Operations, Supply Chain or Logistics preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge, particulary Excel, Powerpoint required.